There are times when you’re busy in some sort of important work on your system and you require a peaceful state of mind. But unfortunately, there are a lot of scanning notifications/pop-ups keeps coming on your system. Frankly speaking, at times this is frustrating and deviates our 100% attention from our work. So, just to get rid of such kind of notifications, sometimes you just wish to deactivate your McAfee activate account. You should not worry about it rather than deactivating your McAfee account, you can temporarily disable your account or its pop-ups. Temporarily disable McAfee account simply helps you concentrate on your important work and keeps your mind engaged with one thing.
Here are the steps you need to follow while disabling McAfee antivirus:
Following are the steps to disable McAfee on Windows 10:
- Right-click on the ‘McAfee antivirus’ icon.
- Tap on the option ‘Settings’.
- Then, there will be an option ‘Real-time Scanning’, just click on the option.
- Once the scanning window unfolds, tap on the option ‘Turn-off’.
- Along with this, you can also select the timings when you want to recommence the scanning activity.
(Note: It’s better to select the option from the drop-down menu i.e. ‘When I restart my PC’).
- To verify your action, tap on the button ‘Turn-off’ again.
- For now, you are successful in disabling your McAfee antivirus account and once you restart your PC it will be enabled again
How McAfee firewall can be disabled?
You should follow the steps written below to disable McAfee firewall:
- On the bottom right-side of the screen, you can find the ‘McAfee’ icon.
- Right tap on the McAfee icon and tap on the option ‘Change Settings’.
- Tap on the ‘Firewall’ option.
- Click on the option ‘Turn-off’ once the ‘Firewall’ window appears on the screen.
- Select the timings accordingly whenever you want to enable it. The best option is to select ‘When I restart my PC’ and move to the next step.
- For now, McAfee firewall is disabled on your system and whenever you feel like enabling it again you can just restart your system.
How can I disable the McAfee pop-ups?
Follow the steps given below to disable the McAfee pop-ups:
- Click on the icon ‘McAfee’ and on the option ‘Common Tasks’, select the option ‘Home’.
- From the ‘Security Center Information’ option, select the option ‘Configure’.
- Tap on the option ‘Informational Alerts’.
- Click on the option ‘Do Not Show Informational Alerts’.
- Now click on the option ‘OK’ to save the needed changes.
If you want more information related to McAfee or it’s any other products, settings, characteristics, tools, features, etc. then visit the official website of McAfee antivirus i.e.
Read also : – McAfee activate 25 digit code